Thank you for your interest in leading a Financial Peace University class for active military personnel. Here’s the good news! We now are offering Financial Peace University for free to all active military. You can follow the steps below to get access to the coordinator resources and get your students ready to meet with you.
First, you will need to create your FPU class and get access to the coordinator dashboard.
- Create your class here.
- When creating your class, be sure to make the class “Private.”
- Then choose whether your class will meet in person or virtually. (If your class is meeting in person but is not located in the US, you will need to select virtual to bypass the requirement that the class be held in the US.)
- Next, you’ll choose your start date. (This does not have to be exact if you are not sure of when your class will start.)
- Once you finish creating your class, you should be able to log into the coordinator dashboard. www.financialpeace.com/coordinator
- Once logged in, please go to the Resources section and download the Complete Coordinator Guide (4th Edition.) You will use this document to help guide you through each week’s lesson with your class.
- Please note that we also have a training library to help you prepare to lead your class. You can find the training library here.
If you have trouble getting your class created or logging in to the dashboard, you can contact our Support team here.
Second, get the word out about your FPU class and request your free FPU voucher codes.
- After you have created your FPU class, your next step is to invite people to your class.
- Once you have students committed to attending your class, please don't have them order their own FPU membership; instead, simply let us know how many voucher codes you need. You can send a request for voucher codes here. When we receive your request, we will send you the appropriate number of FPU voucher codes.
- Your students will then need to take one of the codes and click here to redeem their code.
- Once they create their account, they can click here to access the FPU Videos.
- They can then click here to download their Member Workbook.