Thank you for your interest in leading a Financial Peace University class for active military personnel. Here’s the good news! You can follow the steps below to get access to the coordinator resources and prepare your students to meet with you.
First, you will need to create your FPU class and get access to the Coordinator Dashboard.
- Create your class here. (When doing so, be sure to make the class as “Private.")
- Choose whether your class will meet in person or virtually. (If your class is meeting in person but is not located in the US, you will need to select virtual to bypass the requirement that the class be held in the US.)
- Select your start date. (If you are unsure of the actual start date and time, you will need to choose a specific day and time in order to finish the process. But don't worry! You can always edit the details at a later time.)
- Once you finish creating your class, you should be able to log into the Coordinator Dashboard (www.financialpeace.com/coordinator).
- Once logged in, please go to the Resources section and download the Complete Coordinator Guide (4th Edition.) You will use this document to help guide you through each week’s lesson with your class.
Please note that we also have a training library to help you prepare to lead your class. You can find the Training Library here.
If you have trouble with creating your class or logging in to the Coordinator Dashboard, you can contact our Support team here.